Welcome

Hello Friends, thanks for visiting my photography blog!

My name is Ashley Rose.
First name -Ashley. Last name-Rose. ;)
I am a wife, mother to a lil fat baby boy, a rolly polly english bulldog, & a Wedding Photographer located in beautiful Orange County, California.
Please check out my WEBSITE !!!!!

Have a lovely day!

For inquiries contact me at. ashley@ashleyrosephotography.com



Enjoy my blog. It is my heart.

*PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH PHOTOS W/O MY PERMISSION- thank you :) *

We live in a beautiful world - Coldplay

I tend to ramble.

Alot.

So I'm sure this blog will be no different.

So let's start with a little bit about me...

I love my husband more than I ever imagined I could

I never thought about photography till our
A-MAZ-ING wedding photographers inspired me

I obsess over anthropologie, breakfast for dinner (brenner), gossip girl & cupcakes

I hate waking up early, except if I am leaving on vacation...

I need to listen to my mom more often, she is always right!

I want a puppy really bad, an english bulldog named Bubbles

I cant seem to put down the pint of
Haagen Daaz ice cream after a rough day

I try to look up new dinner recipes, but somehow always make dessert

I would spend all my money on shoes if I wasnt married :) these shoes

I believe that photography inspires life, and life inspires photography

These are my ramblings... hope you enjoy!

No comments: